We are proud to foster an environment where people and their bright ideas shine, as we continue to grow and embark on new, ambitious projects that disrupt the healthcare sphere. We are passionate, supportive, individual, intelligent, respectful team players - and if that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Our culture is shaped by our common values and goals.
- Supportive: We support each other to achieve and develop in ways that we couldn't alone.
- Passionate: We believe in each other and our work to achieve results of which we can be proud.
- Individual: We encourage people to be themselves and ensure their voice is heard.
- Respectful: We respect and embrace each other and believe that diversity of people, thought and expertise make us stronger.
- Intelligent: We encourage different ways of thinking, doing and learning.
- Team players: We love working together - and have fun doing it.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are committed to making meaningful change in how we recruit, include and celebrate those from underrepresented backgrounds. At Health Unlimited, we don't just see diversity and inclusion as a strength; but as a necessity in succeeding in our industry. We regularly host webinars and panel discussions where speakers of all backgrounds share their views and experiences, resulting in key food for thought and action among our teams.
Our team really matters to us, so we offer an extensive package of benefits to help our people maintain a better, balanced and brilliant life - both during and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Extra holiday after 3 years, up to 30 days total
- Discretionary time off over Christmas
- Annual Christmas and summer parties, book and TV clubs, and more
- Twice-monthly early finish at 3pm (or late start)
- Flexible working day
Healthy body and mind
- Simply Health cash-back plan for everyday health needs
- In-house mental health first aiders
- Free annual flu jab
- Discounts at Fitness First gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive salary
- 3% contributory company pension (after 3 months)
- Group life assurance (4x annual salary)
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package for qualifying staff
- One day paid volunteering
- £100 towards supporting your health and wellbeing or learning and development with our LifeTime Allowance
- Monthly NowTV entertainment pass
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Referral fee of £1,000 after successful probation completion of referred colleague
- Annual appraisal and pay reviews
- Bespoke training linked to your objectives
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Team and individual reward schemes
Explore our current vacancies and join our team of winning minds.
|PR Senior Account Manager||Covent Garden||Apply now|
|PR Account Director||Covent Garden||Apply now|
|PR Account Manager||Covent Garden||Apply now|
|Account Director: Medical Education||Covent Garden||Apply now|