This is a wonderful opportunity to join our Medical Education team at Rock Unlimited. We are a young, vibrant and innovative agency, combining a strong sense of team work and well-being as well as superlative client service and business excellence. When you join Rock, you join a company whose people, values and commitment to communications excellence sets us apart from our competition.
Account management and direction
- On-going effective direction and management of client accounts under your remit, gaining the respect and trust of the account teams
- Client liaison and consulting on the strategic direction of accounts under your remit, gaining the respect and trust of the clients
- Flawless implementation of account activities as well as direction
- Ensuring projects have SMART objectives and are thoroughly evaluated
- Proactive development of existing accounts through identification of opportunities for growth and conversion into new or ongoing work from clients
- Demonstrate good forward planning and anticipation skills and demand excellence of the account team
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client expectations
- Regular and appropriate updates with the Associate/Director you report to
- Ensuring accounts under your remit are profitable and over-service is kept to a minimum
- Financial reporting and phasing of accounts assigned to you
- Accurate, timely invoicing, budget tracking and reconciling
- Ensuring timesheets are completed accurately and on time
- Contribution to identification of new business opportunities in target areas
- Developing proposals and accurate budgets for prospective and existing clients as part of the team
- Confident presentation of new business proposals
- A positive team player; both within Rock and the wider Health agencies
- Strong strategic skills
- Passion, energy and desire to deliver high quality work
- Ability to be innovative, creative and forward thinking
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Highly organised and proactive
- Commercial awareness
- Manage timings and implementation of the account with confidence and accuracy
- Excellent client handling experience and expertise
- Take responsibility for development of junior team members
- Handle budgets effectively and understand implications of profitability
- Effective time management and planning
- Strong presentation skills
- High standards in grammar and understanding of the editorial skills needed for excellence in communication
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of end user needs (Patient, KOL, HCP, client)
The Rock Unlimited approach is summarised by our three key aspirations:
Everything we do is rooted in science. We are all scientists and our PhD-led editorial team will give you the confidence that scientific rigour is the foundation for everything we do.
We build bespoke teams to deliver tailored solutions. Our thinking is flexible and ambitious, which means we deliver original cutting-edge programmes.
By understanding our audience, we find the best way to challenge established attitudes to enact sustainable behaviour change with a real world impact.
Note: This job description is intended as a guide to the work you will be doing. Your responsibilities will change and increase as time moves on and we actively encourage employees to rise to new challenges.